You can play with 52 cards. Online poker is free and there are no jokers. Cards cannot be traded. The house decides the maximum and minimum bet amounts.
The maximum amount that can be raised is equal to what the pot contains. In tournaments, unlimited betting is only allowed.
- The dealer will deal the hands. To identify the dealer, a button called dealer is placed in front the player. Every hand, the dealer changes and all players at a table have the opportunity to deal.
- Two players to the left of the dealer must place ‘Forced’ bets. The Small Blind is placed by the immediate neighbor to the left, and the Big Blind is placed by the one next to him. Big blind equals the minimum bet the house has made. Small Blind is half of Big Blind. If the minimum bet is $8, then Big Blind would be $8 and Small Blind would be $4. Blind bets can be placed before the deal. This is known as the pre-flop betting round. The two cards are then dealt.
- The Flop Round, or three face-up community cards, is now dealt. One round of betting is available. You can check, raise or fold.
- The next step is to deal one card called Turn. The options again are to check, raise or fold.
- River is the last community card.
- The last betting is over. The pot is split between the person with the most pocket cards and community cards. The pot will be split if there is a tie. If one player is left with no cards, the pot is split.
These are the rules for Texan Hold’Em Poker, which is played in idn poker a casino. There are many variations in the betting options available